Home sales representative program
BUT, WHO ARE WE?
Bridesign Wedding Flowers has delivered wedding flowers to thousands of brides across the United States since 2005. Its parent company, Vistaflor Corporation has been a pioneer in the flower industry for about 40 years, providing the freshest flowers to supermarkets and wholesalers. Our experience, dedication, reliability and outstanding products are all responsible for our exponential growth… That is why we need you!
As a Wedding Flowers Planner, you will be in constant contact with brides, helping them choose their wedding flowers, working with their budget, and advising them in every step of the way.
Since this is not a "scripted" call center, the ideal candidate should be able to think on their feet and enjoy assisting customers with both sales and service related questions. You must also possess extreme patience and empathy and be able to come up with solutions to problems that may not be written in Stone for our brides.
A consistent positive and friendly demeanor is required! We also look for:
• A pleasant personality, excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
• Schedule flexibility (business hours are from 8 AM and 9 PM, 7 days a week)
• Past experience in sales is a plus.
• Applicants should be frequent computer users and ecommerce shoppers.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting customers via telephone, email and online chat
• Obtaining order status and shipping information for existing orders
• Helping callers select the best products to fit their needs and closing the sale
• If you consider yourself a "service or sales professional" and are ready to work with a
company that empowers you to make decisions
on your own by offering you the tools and policies that will allow you to go "above and beyond" to assist customers (with both service and sales), we encourage you to send us your resume!
• Good organizational, time management, and record keeping skills
• Ability to articulate in English orally and communicate in writing effectively
• Work well in a team environment?
3. EARNING POTENTIAL:
You have the opportunity to earn more as you sell more. In other words, it is completely up to you how much you make every closing date!
Here is a table to give you a rough idea of our commission rates:
||Biweekly Sales Generated